BEGIN YOUR JOURNEY
WITH US NOW
Every child deserves the opportunity of a career regardless of their economic background or academic struggles.
In that spirit, Montfort is focused on giving you the skills and character formation needed for a career path.
HOW TO BE A MONTFORTIAN
1) Applicants must be between 16-19 years old.
2) Obtain consent from parents or legal guardian.
3) Fill in the < Application Form >
PRIORITY IS GIVEN TO:
- Orphaned youths
- Youths from single parent families
- Youths from very poor families
- Youths from dysfunctional families
- Youths from minority ethnic groups
A monthly contribution from the parents or guardians is fixed, based on the household income of each family. This contribution is generally affordable.